Wednesday 25 January 2012

Quick update

Well,it's been a while since last blog so just a quick update as to where we are at the minute. We're 11 weeks 2 days, the nausea has eased a little, maybe it's with the help of medication that I got last Friday or maybe it's just the stage we're at now. I don't know and care even less, the good news is that it's going!!!!!!
Had a kidney infection which made me feel really bad over the weekend but that all seems to have cleared up now so I'm finally starting to feel human again. Lots of stretching pains when I stand up, bubba's getting big now. He's grown from the size of a grape to the size of a plum in just two weeks! Looking forward to feeling some movements soon, hopefully in the next few weeks. I think I was about 15 weeks when I felt my last baby.
Had a lot of trouble with my teeth as well, a crown and bridge that i'd had for 17 years decided to just randomly fall out so I have a lot of reconstructive dental work to look forward to over the next 2 to 3 weeks. Hopefully it's all completed by the 8th of February as that's when I go for our scan and I would hate for my IP's to see me with the gap that I have at the moment! It's not the most attractive look, what with the spotty skin, greasy hair and swollen legs!
Well,that's enough wingeing from me, speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment