Saturday 14 April 2012

23 weeks pregnant

Sorry it's been so long since my last update. We're currently 23 weeks 1 day along with a little boy. We found out the sex just a couple of weeks ago, it wasn't really a shock. We've all thought of him as a little boy since day one.
I've had a few scares without lack of movement but after rushing along to the midwife, everything was proved to be ok. She explained to me that it could be due to placental position or just a very laid back baby. When I had the scan, the placenta is indeed anterior, there's nothing laid back about this one. He's a right little wriggler, I was just not feeling anything.
That's all changed over the last 10 days or so, he hardly ever stops!!!! Not that I'm complaining. I love to feel him wiggling about, makes me feel fantastic. My IP's are getting really excited and love my texts telling them about his movements. They've started buying things and have even started on the nursery.
It's been a very long time for them to achieve their dream, I don't think they have dared believe that this was really going to happen but it sure is. In just 17 weeks, they will be holding their long awaited son. I can't wait to see their faces when I hand this bundle of joy over to them. I feel so privileged to be a part of their dream

No comments:

Post a Comment